Part of our commitment to youth health, well being and development are our on site and mobile youth clinics that travel to specific sites around the Nelson and Tasman regions. These clinics provide confidential and private clinical support from a registered nurse and cover anything you need help with in your life from a sore toe to stress relief or just someone to confide in and talk openly to without judgement. No question is too big, too small, too hard or too embarrassing, we have heard and seen it all and we are here to help. Free for 13 to 24 year olds.
- Supporting young people to find and enrol with a local GP
- HEEADSSS Assessment
- Physical health checks, sexual health, emotional health and AOD support.
- Referrals and financial support to specialist services as required
If you are a school or community organisation and are interested in having a regular Youth Health Clinic on site, please contact us to discuss costings and individual service requirements.
Free Youth Clinic at Whanake Youth
Thursdays between 3:30pm - 5:00pm
(At Whanake Youth, Stoke)
Mobile Youth Clinics
- Youth Nelson on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9:30-12:30 weekly
- Nelson Young Parents School (Auckland Point School) Wednesday 9:30-1:30
- OnTrac Waimea College on Thursdays 9-12pm
- Alternative Education at Motueka High School on every Wednesday 9-12pm
- NTC (Nelson Training Centre) Monday's 9-12
-Nayland College Tuesday's - Thursday's 9-2.30
-Motueka High School Tuesday's - Thursday's 9-2.30